Data protection confirmation
All individuals with access to Patient Identifiable Data have an obligation to:
- Safeguard the confidentiality and security of patient information.
- Check that the information is as accurate and up to date as possible.
- Check that any information that they provide is accurate and up to date and correcting any inaccuracies.
- Familiarise themselves with the procedures applicable to their area of working
- Be fully aware of their own personal accountability and responsibility to respect patient confidentiality.
This system is for the use of authorised users only. For data protection and security reasons it is not permitted for you to share your Username and Password.